~*~

~*~

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Temple Grandin

So, two nights ago (I delayed in writing his again) me and my parents watched a movie called Temple Grandin.
It's a true story about an autistic woman who had amazing visual memory. I mean, she could look at a page of text and she KNEW it. And she can visualize things - like a plan to build something, and she can put it on paper perfectly.
What she did was study cows. She wanted to make their lives better. So, she kind of put her self in their position to find out what spooked them,, and she watched them to find out what made them comfortable, and she designed a whole system for those big cattle "factories" to make life so much better and less frantic for all the cows that will one day be our hamburgers. I love you too, cows, and I want you to be happy as long as possible!

No comments: