~*~

~*~

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

mesmeroc = shiny new name!

Hello everyone! This is Steph/Shay; I've switched which account I use of ease of use. I've been consolidating things on the web lately. I want to actually be able to remember all the websites I sign up for & keep things organized. My new username is mesmeroc and I've been using that on my other sites as well, like fanfic, deviantart, & livejournal for one. I haven't gotten to the stage where I actually use those sites frequently though. I'm still working on that.  >_<;;

OH, and I caught up on reading the blog! I forgot to keep checking it for a month or two. >_>; But it was nice to just go through a big chunk & read it all.  Everyone is doing a good job of contributing lately. I should just put myself on a schedule so I post every week or something.

I've been feeling better about myself since I've started working, but I still have some issues with getting motivated to do personal projects. It's weird, since I'm more motivated/pressured to do school work and yet neglect my creative self. I'm working to improve that, but there are only so many hours in a day & I love mah sleep. MKAY, TIME TO GO MANAGE STUFF & DO SOMETHINGIDON'TKNOWWHATYET.

mesmeroc out.

No comments: