~*~

~*~

Saturday, September 18, 2010

So...

Yello! I'm at school now, and in an effort to stay in touch i'm posting. Met my roommate, she's nice. So I think we'll get along ok. I have no idea what to do!!! I keep thinking, "What did I do during the first week last year?" Cause I dont have school for about a week and I have absolutely no idea what to do!

Helped a friend move in, talked with roommate, checked the wi-fi connection (it works great, I can play games that usually lag my computer :D) I could go call up more people and see what they're up to, but most of them have transferred out of here. Ok not most of them but at least three. And another one is in DC with the UCDC thingy. I'm not even sure who's here. Meh I might just curl up in bed, have some cinnamon sugar pita chips and work on a story.

Although I should probably draw...I havent really drawn anything recently save for Ling and Link which I doodled really quickly at Tara's house. Ha ha ha I just realized that they both have really similar names, save for one letter, and the fact that Ling's real name is actually Ling Yao, but whatever. So if any of you reading this can think of something interesting to do, let me know. I'm running out of options >_<

And...that's it. Yeah Imma go draw now.

No comments: