~*~

~*~

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

X3

Yay more CW exercises! i'll have to post the ones I did for you class...god I'm such a nerd :D yay nerdfighters. I'm really excited cause I'm starting a new story...yes I have too many unfinished ones floating around, but I'll get it done...eventually! Oh I gotta say, love the Link plushie! And Ponyo came out well too! Too bad you couldn't find the right hair color though...but it looks good!

Ok so here's the CW exercises I did. Read Tara's posts if you want the prompts, just search 'CW' that's what I did.


10-13 syllable sensory details

A field of gold stained silver by the moonlight.

A swift flash of steel. A clang. Then silence.

The soft fragrant smell of camellias fills the air.

The patter of rain as it falls from the heavens.


Punctuation/Sentences?

I feel like I am floating or perhaps I am falling or perhaps I do not even exist in this place of fear of the imminent death that awaits everything and cannot be avoided no matter how we struggle and plot all things fade with time and nothing is immortal save for the one single truth that all living things must die to be condemned to perish and return to where I am now.
Floating.
Or perhaps I am falling.


I feel like I am floating. Or perhaps I am falling. Or perhaps…I do not even exist.
In this place of fear. Of the imminent death that awaits everything. And cannot be avoided. No matter how we struggle and plot. All things fade with time. And nothing is immortal. Save for the one single truth. That all living things must die. To be condemned to perish. And return to where I am now.
Floating.
Or perhaps I am falling.



At first it is quiet save for the sound of the soft breeze that wafts through the canyon when an explosion of sound billows forth from the trumpet with its bright clear song that calls forth the morning light and as the solitary melody echoes off the canyon walls long after the trumpeter has finished his song the landscape simply refuses to relinquish the beautiful sound and replays it softly over and over in an attempt to recreate the first moment the trumpeter raised his instrument.


At first it is quiet. Save for the soft breeze through the canyon. An explosion of sound billows forth. A trumpet calls forth the morning light. The melody echoes as he finishes. The landscape refuses to let the song stop. It replays it softly, over and over. Recreating the moment the trumpeter began to play.




I'll post about my new story idea later. I wanna work on it right now! X3

No comments: